looking to upgrade.

Thanks guys i just go the news today ill be working till late for a while :( so i may have to put it on hold AGAIN... :( one quick question tho how would the new E6400 or 6300 compair to my original system. Thanks again eveyone for all your help :)

That ram might be cheap considering, but it's perfectly fine. I mean if he was going to overclock the guts out of his new system then yes better ram might be needed.. but for a standard gaming system that is just there to be used, it should be fine.
I'm running 2 sticks of corsair value, and while it might be cas3, it works perfectly fine since I don't OC :p

Huge, rofl that doesn't even describe it.. words couldn't describe the performance boost.

Im glade to hear it will smoke my old girl... i was after something that will last a couple of years and also handle Vista. Now that i have a few weeks of over time do you think the price will drop soon?

I don't think they will drop that much. Intel already made price cuts on their other processors, so I don't expect to see anything major for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom