Video Card Question

hockeyman4413

In Runtime
Hi Guys,
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if my video card could be used for some light gaming. It's a Radeon X300 SE, it came with my dell desktop. Thnx in advance.

It will to alright for light gaming, you just won't get that high in FPS. Still better than integrated graphics though!

oohhh my goodness, yeah that's a pretty low-end card, but you can get some very light gaming done. talk with arrizx, i believe he used to have an x300 before his 7600gt

One word.. overclock taht X300 and you mit get more frames in teh games

so it's a pretty low-end card. im prob. not gonna game on it, i just wanted to know if i wanted to, if i could. and it sounds like it prob. wouldn't be a good idea. thnx guys.

No of corse try to game.. Where just saying that you wont get that good frames or settings with newer games. But If you look at your PM that you got, it will show you about overclocking..

X1337, i used ur link, but once the core got to like 460, my monitor shut off. it didnt say any problems were found yet, so wat happened?then, when i ran it agin, it said it was to high of an overclock and the last working core was at 452. should i go with the 452? thnx :)

ok, X1337, i was able to push the core and mem from 324/197 to 430/220, but i wouldn't let me save over the default profile. can you help me out? thnx

Back
Top Bottom