New Car!!

Hmmm let me get a pic
Here is a silver tC with smoked i think ill do that to my car looks sexy they look so much better on black cars dude
rei2.jpg

Hahaha.. Oh man, that does look tight.

Definetly gotta tell him about it. He probably already knows, and he might not do it just because it costs too much. I have no idea.

Heading to bed though, lol night.

Don't forget that the Scion tC also has the optional TRD Supercharger with modified intake and ECU. Good stuff. THe sport options on the tC are pretty good for the price of the car. Plus, the tC's got wide coverage on most import magazines. Lots of potential.

ArrizX said:
Hahaha.. Oh man, that does look tight.

Definetly gotta tell him about it. He probably already knows, and he might not do it just because it costs too much. I have no idea.

Heading to bed though, lol night.

Nope it doesent cost to much you can use a special spray for that costs like 20 dlls you apply diffrent coats untill you get the desired black dont remember the name of it.

Hey TRD you back were you been :p yea but the super charger is not for the auto :( some guys have been using turbo on that car and the highest HP ive seen ina tC was 428HP on it, yea the car has a lot of potential and its a Toyota that screams durability :D i could be happy with it being stock first thing i would upgrade is the tint and the lighting to get some silverstars and amber fog lights

Dont you go and get your car today? Yeah smoked tail lights look hot with black cars, and even better black car with led tail lights.

Dev0115 said:
Dont you go and get your car today? Yeah smoked tail lights look hot with black cars, and even better black car with led tail lights.
Yeah check this pic out of a black tC
Smoked and it has the led lights
DSC00123.jpg

Yeah that loooks hot, some little mods, actually make the car looks better, then a whole new kit and all..

Man, this idiot made a 30g car, looks ricy :( The tail lights look hot, but the exhaust and spolier look ricy...

street_concepts_maxima_04_2.jpg

Dev0115 said:
Yeah that loooks hot, some little mods, actually make the car looks better, then a whole new kit and all..

Man, this idiot made a 30g car, looks ricy :( The tail lights look hot, but the exhaust and spolier look ricy...

street_concepts_maxima_04_2.jpg
I like the exhaust i would take out the spoiler looks gewd with the all black from the rear

Look i might buy this lights when i get the super white bulbs and my fogs they look gewd
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-0...1QQihZ014QQcategoryZ33716QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dev0115 said:
Nice, they look good..Your getting the car today?
Its suposed to be at my name by today we gonna call him today but dunn if i will pick up the car today its on San Diego right now :( im dying to drive it ill post pics asap once i get it :D

Back
Top Bottom