Does anyone have it?

it's kinda neat to see intel come out with such a promising cpu, it's just kinda cool to mix it up every once in a while. two of my friends got pentium Ds and both had issues with overheating, and continually got angry with me because my processor always outran theres in basicaly everything, which they couldn't understand because of how "fast" their procs were. the A64 was and still is an awesome proc, and now here comes intel with the conroe and makes a lot of the amd fanboys rethink their bias.

I'm planning to build a core 2 duo setup within the next month, I'll post details about the build!

i'm just gonna get a 4400+ 939 toledo when it gets cheaper, since i've got a 939 board and 2 gigs of ram for it already. I don't feel like spending like $120 on a nice intel board, $200 on good ram, and another $300 or so on a good core 2 duo CPU. :p

mongoman said:
cmon people whats the difference between a core 2 duo and any other dual core????????

Dude, just check out the processor section. We're not trying to be mean, we've just been answering this question a lot.

Back
Top Bottom