PM Message Cap..

MooseMan said:
yea lowering the limit would b very nice...even though i don't use the PMs very often, when i do it's annoying 2 have to wait so long

Can I agree with hsi idea with out getting shot down?

you already did agree further up the page?

you don't need permission to agree with ideas or ideals... it's a free society.

natej315 said:
Can I agree with hsi idea with out getting shot down?

No you cannot, dont bother coming back to this thread..

Dude, joking! Free country man, say what you want..

Any mods, or David wanna give input on this?

I remember when I as a member, and had a cap, I was always pissed. I even made a thread about it,and I know how flustering it is.

Supported thread.

And who really spams via pm? Thats so stupid, to me the cap is another pointless thing, if someone spams you in pm, who cares, not like there sending a virus...We should just turn it off.

if where talking about posting a PM message every 360seconds?

Well I think that should be 30 seconds per PM, I guess you cant Pm every second becuase of the internet connection or the server that the admin has.. Im not good with Vbullitin stuff so I mit be wrong

Its 30 seconds per post. I think the post should be about 40-50 seconds. Almost would cut spam amount in half.

Anyways, on topic, I think about a minute and a half would be fine. I mean you have to type in each time, that gives you enough room to ype, and not just copy and paste like a spammer would. a spammer would get pissed a stop, a member might have to wait another 10 seconds to send it after they a done, you know? big whoop

Back
Top Bottom