i've got a question to all you BF2 masters

joe pic

Fully Optimized
a question for all you BF2 masters

well, i just got battlefield 2, and have been playing like crazy. I came in first 2 times already, which is just awesome.

anyway, my question is, while i was playing online, i unlocked all these different badges. however, after i was done playing online, they didn't show up in the BFHQ screen. why is this? am i doing something wrong? let me know, i'm a n00b and wanna know how to get those badges to stay

if it was a weekend you usually gotta wait overnight butit shouldnt take longer than 24 hours if it does then theres a problem

DONT PANIC!! they will come up, i was also worried once.

p.s easy badge tip.....go as high as you can in heli (or plane) then bail out and open parashoot. if u para all the way down you will get a badge for a good jump!

hahaha awesome!

thanks guys for all your help, i appreciate it lol

any more tips?

ermmmmm.....i'd unlock the medic first or soon, as its the easiest way to boost points. the gun you get is awesome SA-80 really accurate, can use it as a sniper if you just lay in long grass and put it on on shot mode.

When jumping down steep cliffs, do a dolphin dive to reduce falling damage. If a guy is laying prone and you can see his legs through a thin wall, you can knife the leg for a one hit kill. Take advantage of "heroic medics", use the assault rifle to take out a guy then when the medic comes to revive him, shoot a nade from your gun to take them both out.

alex_boothby said:
ermmmmm.....i'd unlock the medic first or soon, as its the easiest way to boost points. the gun you get is awesome SA-80 really accurate, can use it as a sniper if you just lay in long grass and put it on on shot mode.

the SA-80 pretty much sucks. It's not totally crap, but it's nothing compared to the AK and isn't that much better than the M16. The G36E is pretty damn good though, but u need SF to unlock this weapon.

But using the medic will probably get u the most points. If u manage to be MEC or China u get the AK which is like one of the best weapons in the game, and reviving people get's u a lot of points. Or then just take a chopper or a plane and kill 'em all!

Or if your one of those cheap annoying jerks like me that make life hell for everyone else. You can always get the M95 and camp at the airfield, sniping pilots right out of their cockpits with 50 cal bullets. It's surprisingly satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom