Once again computervitals

Ill have a look, Ive looked around time after time, but never joined...Customs avs and sigs do have a + side, look around for me, Ill join tonigh.

Now to think of it, the place looks like a wannabe version of CF...Same colors and everything...Almost the same skin..But it looks like its going good, so good job I guess..

Isnt it just the Deafult Skin? Lol, if they are trying to be like CF, i dont blame them, so far this place is pretty 1337 :0

I'm not sure on this being the default skin; but it looks similar to it, but this is an older version of vB though.

samurai said:
Isnt it just the Deafult Skin? Lol, if they are trying to be like CF, i dont blame them, so far this place is pretty 1337 :0

For your infomation this at CF and CV is the out of the box, default skin. At CV look in the lower left corner for the skins list. Buzz is working on a couple of others but due to time restraints and all hasn't had a lot of time to mess with them.

As for testing before we use them, I took RC3 for a test spin yesterday. NIZE
The 3.6 version will have a lot of good features added to it and a boat load of bug fixes. The bug fixes are the reason 3.6 is being delayed for release.
They found some things they didn't like so they're fixing them before letting it out.
We're not trying to mimic CF. We're doing our own thing.

Yes, vBulletin Version 3.6 will be good when its released; the main community at vBulletin.com also uses it now, don't they? [or at least they did in the past].

I just wish ComputerForums.org would keep up with the versions too. :(

Well we went 3.6.0 tonight and so far so good. A few tweaks and adjustments to make and we'll be rocking and rolling again.
Oh and we went with a VPS. Man I got to tell ya. It's so fast. You lift your finger off the enter key and there it is. BAM! Stop by and see how fast that sucker goes. It's fast even on dialup.
3.6.0 has a cool feature for the mods and admin. A built in warning system. You have some one causing a problem, you just click the warning icon and it sends a pm to that person and keeps track of how many warnings have been sent to that person. Keeps it where it should have been all along. Private and in the pm channels. So doing the mod thing isn't out where all the rest have to see it. Keeps the forum all neat and tidy.

Dev0115 said:
Now to think of it, the place looks like a wannabe version of CF...Same colors and everything...Almost the same skin..But it looks like its going good, so good job I guess..

I'm probably gonna get kicked out for this but I just have to respond to that.

CF is running 3.0.7. Jelsoft is dropping any further development for this version. They will continue to do security and bug fixes updating.
At this time CV is running 3.6.0. Latest version.
So who's the wanna be?

Back
Top Bottom