New Car!!

Hahaha funny pics lol guess what.........................

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST YAY!!!!!! ONLY 9 little errors i can get 15 but i got my Class C LICENSE IM SO HAPPY ^_^

And my car is ready by tomorrow or the next day at my ownership with my name on the registration :D

EDIT
Who da heck gave me a neg rep point on my thread haterz :mad:

Ohh cool, what kinds of erros?

EDIT: ahh that sucks, I would give u a +, but I cant, I have to spread it around lol..

Dev0115 said:
Ohh cool, what kinds of erros?

EDIT: ahh that sucks, I would give u a +, but I cant, I have to spread it around lol..
Very little mistakes the guy said i did pretty good it was so easy the only thing he told me that i have to use my turn signal when im going to merge into a turn lane the ones that have the lane especially for a right or left turn :D that all he said i did pretty good no one gets a perfect driving test at their standards ;)

EDIT
Same with me gotta spread haha xD

Dev0115 said:
Now, lets begin with the ricer cars...

WTF was this guy thinking, looks like a jet engine :confused:
ricer_exhaust.jpg

Well, this guy thought, hey why not make my own body kit, with CARDBOARD..

Cardboard%20Ricer.JPG

omg wow, is that a pepsi bottle, that says NOS on it...Im sure no one drives this, and is just some joke...But then u never know, some people think cardboard bodykits are the shit right now :p

Lol those are nice!

I wanted this car...

It was on eBay, and I almost bought it. No joke. But I figured out that with the way I would pay, I would be about 2G's short. And it was 10k. So yeah..

Man it was so nice. I mean it was a show car, so you can only guess how it would look in real life.

And yes, it was very blue. But that can be paited.. Haha

ArrizX said:
Lol those are nice!

I wanted this car...

It was on eBay, and I almost bought it. No joke. But I figured out that with the way I would pay, I would be about 2G's short. And it was 10k. So yeah..

Man it was so nice. I mean it was a show car, so you can only guess how it would look in real life.

And yes, it was very blue. But that can be paited.. Haha

Now thats a ricer my friend :D i dont like those types they look um to racing ugly i love the clean looks like your bro's i love ur bros civic or this ones
dsc0302un9.jpg

This i could do to my Civic for about 1k probably looks so cool
dscn23431ua.jpg

Man, you dont like that blue one?

Paint it a nice jet black, and that would be perfect for me. Assuming it had Gunmetal rims. Or get it a really dark blue with alu rims.

ArrizX said:
Man, you dont like that blue one?

Paint it a nice jet black, and that would be perfect for me. Assuming it had Gunmetal rims. Or get it a really dark blue with alu rims.
I dont like:
Color
Cheap body kit
Rims
To low looks ugly unless it has air suspension
I prefer your bros cause:
Has a cool clean racing style
Its an SI it has the balls to back the car up
He did go for the dark black look :D now tell him to smoke his headlights do he has his tails smoked?

Lol oh man.. Well your right it is too low. Other then that (and im sure your right, its fiber glass body kit [lame!]), I like it alot. I mean color can be changed.. Car overall I like. I mean its a bit too show off for my taste, but id still like to have it.

I would take my brothers car over almost any car anyday.

No, he hasnt yet, but.. I think what he is gonna do is get totally clear face plates, and get colored bulbs.

ArrizX said:
Lol oh man.. Well your right it is too low. Other then that (and im sure your right, its fiber glass body kit [lame!]), I like it alot. I mean color can be changed.. Car overall I like. I mean its a bit too show off for my taste, but id still like to have it.

I would take my brothers car over almost any car anyday.

No, he hasnt yet, but.. I think what he is gonna do is get totally clear face plates, and get colored bulbs.
Yeah id change the color right away dunno what ppl are thiking painting their cars like that yuuuk
Altezza lights??? Tell him to smoke it it will look so gewd..... :p

Back
Top Bottom