Gallery:Your mp3 player

What mp3 player do you?
Whats the capacity? like how many mbs or gbs?

Mine is
Sansa m240
1GB

l_ml_produkt_1_sansa-m240-1gb.jpg

Here is mine:

Harddrive of 80GBS
harddriveshotxg9.jpg

Here is the guts of the mp3
fullshotro8.jpg

O yea, it plays games video mp3 WMA. you name it but it isnt portable. So I just listin to it aat home

*if your lost. Its my computer*

heres mine. its an iRiver iHP-120
20 gig HD
with in-line recording
radio
and voice recording.
30571493-2-300-0.gif

Here's mine, £100 from Argos! Haha!

20GB, Line in recording, voice recording, built in microphone, can read text files, ermm..memory card slot..with 512MB memory card, just for text files..errm..touch panel..

BTW, That mark on the screen, that looks like a crack, is just the way I took the pic, it's in cracking condition..

yep this is my mp3 player. And all my files are mp3 so. Really its my mp3 ;)

My PC is my current MP3 player, but I'm gonna get the Toshiba Gigabeat S MES30VW 30GB soon.

Here it is next to the Apple iPod 5G:

ces15_04.jpg

2.4"/ 320x240/ 65,000-color QVGA screen. It uses Microsoft's PMC (Portable Media Center) software for it's UI and it's VERY organized and intuitive. :D It features two modes, portrait and landscape. Normal music playback can be through the portrait mode while video can be through landscape. The casing is made of scratch-resistant, anodized aluminum on the back (isn't a scratch magnet like the iPod) and has a glossy plastic front. :D The dimentions are 3.93"x2.3"x0.58" and it weighs about 4.8 ounces (the 60GB weighs a little more at 5.3 ounces).

Back
Top Bottom