file sharing is legal in canada

Re: file sharing copyrighted stuff is legal in canada

sorry for double thread. i got the stupid error message and reposted.

It'l just be argued that it should be like all over the world, either, the rest of the world will be allowed to share files legally, or canada will lose that privalage.

filesharing is legal here too....!

just not any copyrighted content...which pretty much defeats the purpose if you ask me

Wasn't file sharing always legal for us canadians? I mean, it was never illegal so...you know...

I'm so glad I'm a Canadian citizen...at least we don't have the Recording Industry Ass. of America. :p

Heh, and Canadian dollars look so much better than the US dollar. Goodness, the Greenback is so outdated, the same old colors and designs. Now the new dollars look even worse with all these cheesy watermarks and extra colorings. The Canadian currency is so much more flexible...the Loonie and Toonie own. :D

alvino said:
I'm so glad I'm a Canadian citizen...at least we don't have the Recording Industry Ass. of America. :p

Heh, and Canadian dollars look so much better than the US dollar. Goodness, the Greenback is so outdated, the same old colors and designs. Now the new dollars look even worse with all these cheesy watermarks and extra colorings. The Canadian currency is so much more flexible...the Loonie and Toonie own. :D
how r u a canadian citizen? i thought you were from california?

-----------------------------

if someone set up a canada only (i guess it would have to be invite only) Bittorrent tracker, then you could be perfectly legal...

Back
Top Bottom