What's wrong with DELL?

XEN

In Runtime
Why do quite a few people on this forum hate dell so much? :confused: I can't see much wrong with them, so if anyone would like to explain... I'm all ears!

People think, that because some of the parts are custom made by DELL, and hard or expensive to replace, they are all crap. I think they are really good though, cheap and reliable..

I`m on a Dell ATM and I can't say that they're lousy. good for stuff. The nly thing is that they make Dell Special stuff, but it is still possible to Upgrade video card, RAM and CPU.

And the fact that it is really quiet is amazing.

Yes, that's another point, DELL's are literally silent, the cooling technology they use, is effective.

XEN said:
Why do quite a few people on this forum hate dell so much? :confused: I can't see much wrong with them, so if anyone would like to explain... I'm all ears!

My dad has a dell an its really quiet and i guess reliable too...

PS, in your sig ur 2.8 GHz not MHz

I would only get a dell on two conditions:
1, no OS, I don't want to pay for an OS I think is bloated and useless.
2, a free PCI-E slot, not some useless board with nothing but integrated.

i have enjoyed my dell. it's a dell dimension 3000, with specs below...i have added firewire ports, put in a dvd drive, put in a larger hard drive, added a video card and audio card, and have 2GB ram in route from newegg right now to upgrade my memory.

Back
Top Bottom