Core 2 Duo VS. AMD? Really?

lol yea i don't see what the point of upgrading the computer to a AMD would get u if ur going 2 get a new processor in a few months anyways....i would do wat ownage said and just get a new lga775 processor, DDR2 ram, and motherboard thats compatible with conroe so then u just upgrade processor when u get it

Yeah but I already have my AMD and A8N SE lying around boxed up since December. Why not just upgrade all my other parts, just use the AMD because it'll work better than my prescott and my current pre built motherboard machine and then when I find that it's time to upgrade in about 6-12 months then I can buy a core 2 duo and mobo and DDR2?

i got my mobo before AM2 and the conroe were coming out... im so sad... now im stuck with an expensive computer that could have been 10 times better than this for around the same price

Bob94571 said:
i got my mobo before AM2 and the conroe were coming out... im so sad... now im stuck with an expensive computer that could have been 10 times better than this for around the same price
yea that happens alot....but hey, thats the computer world

nah all i need is my GFX card and its done... its still wont be that bad... it just sux but it should be fine for my grand total of around 1300

Back
Top Bottom