XP product key

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzenx

Beta member
Hello,

I have been running a cracked version of xp and just went out on the weekend on paid for a real copy. Is there any way of changing the product key so i can get the windows updates or will i have to reinstall??? The new key is for XP SP1 and i have SP2 installed.

Thanks

You could repair it, but a reformat/reinstall would be easier most likely..

That's the problem with illegal Windows, at some point, you need the legal version..that'l teach you hey..

soccerfan said:
There is away so you can get a windows update with a cracked version its WGA crack and with this you can get windows update with a cracked version

No, we don't discuss things like that.

Mods feel free to delete link if you feel we shouldn't be discussing this kinda thing...
I have, this post was reported :mad:

XEN said:
Mods feel free to delete link if you feel we shouldn't be discussing this kinda thing...
It's a rule were not allowed to discuss things like that..

DONE

Ahh, come on. He's correcting something - making something illegal legal. Without that he will still have an illegal copy of Windows. Don't see how that is a crack or something, when crack's purposely attempt to break the law.

Um..it could be seen as a crack, because it messes with the registry, to trick XP into thinking it is legal..

Quote:

Modifies a certain registry value to trick Windows

Just seems a little dodgy..

Well, like I said, feel free to delete the link. I just thought the same as prosser13, that he did something illegal and now he wants to make it legal.

blitzenx said:
Hello,

I have been running a cracked version of xp and just went out on the weekend on paid for a real copy. Is there any way of changing the product key so i can get the windows updates or will i have to reinstall??? The new key is for XP SP1 and i have SP2 installed.

Thanks
:( Please don't ask this, no one will help you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom