Blackberry Phone

Yes i did use cingular.............U do know it has a dead battery right......it can be replaced easy but im just checking

Yeah. The thing is, I would be using it through Nextel and I'm not sure if I can do that? I was looking at a Nextel phone but can't spend $250+, so this is a perfect time you list this, ha. Would you know whether or not it's only Cingular or? I'll have to call Nextel tomorrow maybe

No idea? My current nextel is an old, still non color screen. No ports for a sim card.. ha. I live in Sycamore, about 60 miles west of chicago, neighbor to DeKalb which is home of NIU, don't know if you know any of this. That would be good though if I end up buying it :p

I think u can use it for more then one Phone Company. Just cause the blackberry has a SIM Card slot doesnt mean it is only cingular i dont think

Just wondering, because I know an old Kyocera phone I had, had "Verizon" on the phone itself, so I'm guess I could only use that for Verizon.

Tomorrow I'll get a hold of Nextel, and get back to you :D

If the phone will work with Nextel, there's a 96% chance I'll be buying it :)

sms is texting and im 99.9% positive you wont be able to use it on nextel because t-mobile and cingular are the only companies that use sim cards. but you never know.

MarxSoccer said:
Yeah. The thing is, I would be using it through Nextel and I'm not sure if I can do that? I was looking at a Nextel phone but can't spend $250+, so this is a perfect time you list this, ha. Would you know whether or not it's only Cingular or? I'll have to call Nextel tomorrow maybe
no nextel uses IDEN, and cingular uses GSM, so i dont think so, but maybe...

Back
Top Bottom