AMD Athlon XP 3000+
SOYO KT880 Dragon 2 V2.0
512MB Corsair XM2 Memory
120GB SATA HDD (Seagate)
CD-Rom
Windows XP
Aspire X-Alien case
Floppy

I just want to make an Enemy Territory server, I don't know if you've ever heard of it but its a free online shooter game, and maybe have like a 30 man server or something maybe less, but I have never really ran a server for this game so I don't know ow to make things custom like doublejump and stuff I have only played on other servers, and for the most part people aern't very willing to give upo information on how they made there server so I think i'll be doing a lot of googling :)

EDIT: I'll probably load it with server '03, unless theres something better to use

Ya lol one time me and my Dad took an IBM that was like one of those all in one things with the computer built onto the monitor into the street with a sledge hammer..lol it was fun but we had a concern with the liquid crystal display that there might be liquid in it but there isn't, but I don't think I want to do that to this one lol so I'll try a game server first, and if it doesn't work out i'll sell it and put the money towards my X6800 fund!!! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom