Does anyone have it?

PerfectSK

Daemon Poster
Well with all the hype about the new Intel Core 2 Duo processor, I was just wondering if anyone has bought it yet. I'm eager to hear some first hand accounts.

Lamez said:
I am a AMD Guy ;)

Gotta love fanboys that go with the slower processor despite the fact Intel offers a better product

I don't have it, I'm getting it soon though.

I want one, but unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow me to buy a new motherboard, a Core 2 Duo and a set of DDR2 RAM. So I'm just settling for a Socket 939 X2 4400+ and a nice set of DDR RAM and I'll save the rest for an Xbox 360 next year. :D

alvino said:
I want one, but unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow me to buy a new motherboard, a Core 2 Duo and a set of DDR2 RAM. So I'm just settling for a Socket 939 X2 4400+ and a nice set of DDR RAM and I'll save the rest for an Xbox 360 next year. :D

Lol, when you say settling, you make it sound like a bad thing. An X2 is still a kick butt processor. Good luck saving up for that Xbox. Would take me forever to save up for it. You going for the one with the hard drive or not?

Well, considering I have a 630. And I want to upgrade my motherboard, I will (hopefully) get one.

But then again, things on my car are much higher prioirty. So then maybe I wont. We will see how it pans out I guess.

Don't have one yet, but plan to soon... Just not sure which one to get. I'm thinking E6600.

PerfectSK said:
Lol, when you say settling, you make it sound like a bad thing. An X2 is still a kick butt processor. Good luck saving up for that Xbox. Would take me forever to save up for it. You going for the one with the hard drive or not?

Heh, my post was completely in a positive light. :)

I might save it for watercooling also.

PerfectSK said:
Well with all the hype about the new Intel Core 2 Duo processor, I was just wondering if anyone has bought it yet. I'm eager to hear some first hand accounts.

Even though I like AMD far better, I may get a low power Core 2 Duo.

But hopefully AMD comes out with something better by than ;) And I just ordered a new X2 machinne for someone else as well :D

Back
Top Bottom