I Have left Canon

Nah, I won't bother making a new thread for that ... I'll try a couple searches, and if I don't find it, I don't find it, its not a big deal...

/me gives nata his address
/me goes I like all updated software CDs with legit keys sent there

TYVM :)

Great job... To think Microsoft don't even use its own software to host its servers that should tell you somthing.

Wow, lucky lucky girl(women).
I hope/im sure you realise how much of a great life you have! Good for you =)
All you need know is to be a billionair like bill and you will have it all *
yes i em jelious(sp), what geek would'nt be!*
:( woow..

Anyways *happy*
Congrates' are in neeed as im sure its very very well deserved. Good luck hun and may your working life and life contune to grow and flower! :D

Dev0115 said:
Now that you work there, can you send me my free flash drive, that I signed up for 5 months ago ahaha..Congrats!

^ one of the many many reasons i would'nt/dont want to work for MS, personally if i ever get the great chance to work in the I.T field i wanna work for as i shall call "Middlemen" Company's/places that are just as deserved in a chance in the big leg'. And support and help etc.
MS just dont need alot more really.. Greed does wonders. /half rant

edit i missed this part~
To think Microsoft don't even use its own software to host its servers that should tell you somthing.
^ Hmm, does make you wonder, does'nt it?!

hey guys

thanx for all your support - really appreciated!

lol and no - i cant send you a copy of XP Professional... your going to have to buy a retail one LOL..

Dude he was only joking, no one in this thread actually thinks she will send them a free xp copy... :( :rolleyes:

Dev0115 said:
Dude he was only joking, no one in this thread actually thinks she will send them a free xp copy... :( :rolleyes:
Heh. We would be dreaming if Microsoft would actually let workers send out free copies to everyone on a Computer Forum :p

Back
Top Bottom