New Car!!

ArrizX said:
Lol, and my sound system will blow it away :p
LoL it has a really good stock system you know Pioneer is one of the best car sound system brands out there

NeXuS said:
His competitors are the Celica Civic's the new Ion's Red Line and it can compete well if you add the supercharger from TRD it boosts it to 210HP :D with the supercharger it can go up i think with supercharger it smokes 06 Civic's SI's

Well I meant actual cars, even though its a nice car and all, looks speedy, but almost any v6 can beat it...You would get taken by a nissan murano hahahahha :p and thats a suv

You know that Focal is better then Bose? And Bose is better then Pionneer.

Man, im spending $1600 on sound alone in my car. Stock is speakers and cd player. Mine is (aftermarket everything) Speakers, two amps, sub(s), deck, wiring etc.

None the less, id rather have your car then mine.

Dev0115 said:
Well I meant actual cars, even though its a nice car and all, looks speedy, but almost any v6 can beat it...You would get taken by a nissan murano hahahahha :p and thats a suv
I bet a murano V6 cant beat a man. supercharged tC mine is auto i dont care if it gets beaten by a V6 im happy with my car :D at least i can kick ricer ass :p

Dev0115 said:
Yeah I know, I was just saying, aahaha ricer cars, dont we hate them
Yeah and my Civic isnt a ricer i have it stock i dont want to embarrase my self witha fart can on it hehe well thats my sis car now hehe :D

NeXuS said:
Yeah and my Civic isnt a ricer i have it stock i dont want to embarrase my self witha fart can on it hehe well thats my sis car now hehe :D

I still like rice cars.....

Back
Top Bottom