Trying to get my video card to work??

Eighty8lx50

Baseband Member
I am trying to get my new pci radeon 9250 video card to work. I installed all the drivers. Do I have to disable the onboard video? I see the radeon 9250 in my device manager and it is working properly. I do not get any video through the video card but I do get video through the onboard video. What should I do? I have a dell dimension 2400

Try disabling the onboard video. You can try to go to BIOS and see if your RADEON card is in there. Also check if you connected everything properly. Hope this helps a bit.

Well first go to BIOS and see if everything is there. Go to Right Click My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager. See if theres something wrong with your video card there.

Did that and it said everything is working propery, should I disable the onboard video. the consequencee could be bad, but everything is installed correctly , hardware,drivers , everything says is working properly.

Is your monitor connected to your video card? Or to you mobo? If its to your mobo, connect it to your video card. If theres no picture, than you know somethings wrong with your video card.

It is connected to my video card and my onboard right now, It does not work if I unconnect my onboard video. The video card is brand new.

Well its seems that I have to disable the onboard video from the device manager, will I beable to see anything if I disable the onboard video?

Back
Top Bottom