Freebie Thread

Can everyone stop asking for FREE STUFF. That's what ruins things like this. I don't have a problem with someone asking for a specific thing like a 5.1 sound card or a 64mb SD memory card. But when people just ask for FREE STUFF in general. Kinda defeats the purpose. This is ment to help people by giving them something we don't find useful to someone who can benefit from the item.

Only take something if you can USE / NEED it.

I have a used netgear wireless g card (pc) for fairly cheap
1.7 Ghz celeron heatsink too

RewtGuy said:
Can everyone stop asking for FREE STUFF. That's what ruins things like this. I don't have a problem with someone asking for a specific thing like a 5.1 sound card or a 64mb SD memory card. But when people just ask for FREE STUFF in general. Kinda defeats the purpose. This is ment to help people by giving them something we don't find useful to someone who can benefit from the item.

I was trying to build a computer and donate 95% of the costs to the SPCA although this supposed to be on the down low as I do not have the paper work or anything to start a fund raiser.

sorry :-/

RewtGuy said:

Where do you live (in regards to the Wireless Card)

anyone have a 128mb pci video card for swap for a 128mb agp? Its NVidia GForce. I am using a Gateway and it takes a certain height VGA port. It has to be to the top of the card instead of at the lower end like this one. So, since I have an available pci slot, I'll just swap ot for that.

Thanks,
Donald
fastvan67@vannin.com

Back
Top Bottom