Fantasy Football

G35x

Golden Master
Who here does Fantasy Football, and who will your first pick me, if you get the 1st pick...Im hoping to get Larry Johson...but the odds of me getting 1st pick out of 12 plp, we'll see...Its fun doing a league with school friends, if you've never done it, try it out on yahoo, its preety fun...Just dont do the public league, because thats just boring, its better when you know evryone in the league, and see them often...That way you can talk/ talk trash to them...Our league is 10 people everyoen pays 20, and the winner will take the cash..You could do a freee one, but money makes it funa aha..

Lol never really got into football, only kind ive ever gotten in to is milton high football.. cuz.. well.. come on, its my school, support it lol

Yeah, but if your into sports, fantasy football is the best, fantasy mlb and all that just suck...Play off time, and draft day are the best, picking your team is one thing, and then actualy playing the right people is another...Its a preety cool thing, trading players and such, but if you start loosing, and your team sucks, then its boring...But then there are the stories, the people who have the worst teams, and some how upset the #1 and win it all...Thats when I get mad ahahaha..

The worst thing is, when you loose a 1st round player :mad: I drafted Donavan Mcnabb, being from philly, im a huge eagles fan, and the dumass got hurt like week 8 and he was done...My team did get into the playoffs, but flopped, all the big names on my team were a no show..I lost by 20 points that week, taking me out of the playoffs.. :(

Well rounded team, how many people in the league?

Wow, murphy has a nice team :D His starting roster is amazing, thats what Im trying to get...SOmething like that, the best thing is getting the double whammy a qb and wr on the same team..And he got a good one, carsonn and chad...I think he might win it...Man u guys draft eraly, my draft is set on like the 29th..We wait till the end, so no one has to have a player drafted 1st round, and they get hurt in pre season ect..

well, i wanted to see the preseason stuff too, so i cud figure out my roster
im pretty sure 10

Back
Top Bottom