Xbox 360, PS3 or PC?

One thinG: Stay away from Wii and PS3...PS3 uses outdated stuff and Wii is like...barely usable. YOu need to apparantly move in order to make it work...can't wait to see the glitches..

I would get a PC because it has a easier capability for work, E-mails, Music and gaming. XBOX 360 is jst for like LAN games, games and music. Rather useful to use a PC.

i personally like console games better, but thats prob. because ive never gotten into PC games to much cuz of my graphics card. id love to get PS3, but im not paying $600 for it. But, i would definatly go for PC games if i had a good setup. PC is way more practical.

PC for me! I like PC's because you can build them how you want, you can add the parts you want, and you can do more than just games. I don't have the greatest system out there but it does games fine for me (although I do want a new graphics card at some point). I'm not a seriously heavy games and I'm not in to online gaming but I still do like to play games. The PS3 seems too pricey for me, the XBOX 360 has good graphics and all, but I think a PC is the best value in my opinion.

pc 4 me, things like Xbox 360 and PS3 r like dell computers, u can only upgrade 1 or 2 things on them, plus they r way 2 much money, i mean the PS3 is about £550, u can buy a quite gd pc 4 that much now and it will do more then the PS3 and Xbox360

Yeah, and does anyone really think the gaming and graphics will be better on a 360 compared to a top end pc?

noway lol, see u can always upgrade a pc, but with Xbox 360, PS3 and so on its the same old stuff all the time, cant upgrade the graphics card 4 more better games and better HD stuff, i dont really see the point in why they r making games consuls like computers now, just a waste of money if u ask me

Very true... It does seem as they are making the consoles to do same things computers do. Like, online gaming, hard disks, music, microphones. The only downfall is that there aren't many pc games that come out, or good ones anyway. This is in comparison to consoles.

true, i think thats coz for diff pc games u need a better pc, but if they are games for like PS2 then everyone has the same PS2 so the games are open to everyone, if u get what i mean lol

Yeah lol, but think about it, all the games that everyone plays, Counter strike source, Battlefield 2, FEAR, DOOM 3, they are really popular games and they need top spec pcs. Alot of people play these games so manufacturers must be able to see there is a market full of people waiting lol.

Back
Top Bottom