New Car!!

OMG they are so gonna buy me(almost sure)the Scion tC we went witha an uncle and see if the car was there and it still was well we asked the guys they handed us the car with just leaving a ID and My uncle mom aunt and me took a ride we wanted to test the car so my uncled reved the engine sounded so well pushed the pedal the car responds good shifts flawlessly(dunno if i wrote it right) it only has 8,110 Miles on IT :D its an Silver 05 tC all the electric stuff works Moonroof CD/MP3 player headlights taillights the lights inside the pwr windows the only thing it has you have to replace 1 side airbag and activate them again costs arround 350dlls the other airbags are not deployed. :D

Lol either way I say get the Yaris.

Oh well, you will be happy with whatever you get.

Edit-
I stand corrected, that tC is wayyyyyy tighter then the Yaris.

a Yaris, ahaha they are horrible...Yeah the tC is sweet, to bad you can get it in pure white, or black, but nice...

I dont like the Yaris dunno :S i love the tC the engine responds so well and its inline 4 no gasoline hogger :D love the BMW like headlights and this kick ass double sunroof
028732-E.jpg

the tC has a ton of potential, you gona do anything to it, or leave it be?

Dev0115 said:
the tC has a ton of potential, you gona do anything to it, or leave it be?
Well it ha already has 17" rims it has the stock lip-spoiler not much to add to make it look any good the rims it has are tight i may add later fog lights to it :D but since we going to fork cash on it i wont be spending that much cause its a lot of money today were gonna pay half of it cause its cash dude no monthly payments so they get us the car with plates all checked and everything and the tax done by them. tC by far beats the choices on the poll the Celica is the same with the motor but the tC has a bigger cabin double sunroof (std option) 17" rims it has the spoiler which is a dealer option :D the seats are kinda racing the dashboard is awesome :D

Yeah, but some blaack rims would look hot, along with a sub...Hows the system in the tC what brand do they carry?

Scion is owned by Toyota. And unless you get like a land Cruister, you get 'generic'. What I mean by that, is that its a no name speaker, replicated of Infinities.

Back
Top Bottom