well this blows

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i downloaded a movie offline and found a converter for it (winavi)

so i converted the avi file to a DVD format and then burnt file to a DVD disk. now the only problem is that it doesnt play on my DVD player or my PS2.

on my DVD player it just blinks C:13:00 on the screen and my PS2 says that it cannot be read.

i'm sure the DVD works because I watched some of the movie on my computer. so i don't know what to do. i guess it was just a waste of DVD disk huh?

well any help would be appreciated.

Did you burn it as a data dvd by any chance, because data dvds dont play on most dvd players...

In a formal way, you should have a ISO image with AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folder in it. If your PC can read it, maybe the DVD player or PS2 can't read the media because of the disc. It happened.

Some DVD players do not accept DVD+R or DVD-R. Which one did you do? I know my TV DVD player doesn't play DVD-R... Only +R

ArrizX said:
Thats Xbox.

No my xbox plays all my burned dvds, but no my burned audio disks..I swear they need to stopp all this bs, and everything should play, no matter how it was burned :p

the C3:00:00, looks like some type of encrytion... I know b/c i have seen in some cracking programs, that encrytion is in the XX:XX:XX format.

Back
Top Bottom