My finger

MooseMan said:
....evil mobo of death! :eek:
I bet it was a Gigabyte :D

I made a short sword of high carbon steel in my younger days and managed to nearly completely sever two toes, I read my stars in the daily newspaper while waiting for suturing in the Accident & Emergency Dept, they said "Beware of sharp objects" ahhhhh the irony :p

MORAL: Read your stars before pretending to be a Roman Centurion :cool:

Ouch. Yeah the shaking part would've freaked me out...as well as the blood...but hey, look at my list and feel better. ;)

1. 3 years ago I was doing a project and in the process, I stabbed my right hand on the side below my thumb with a knife. Went in 1 1/2 in.

2. Going to school on a rainy day. I was walking up the stairs (made out of marble or some sort of substitute) and I slipped and hit my head exactly on the edge of the stair. Cut not even a half inch away from my left eye. Bled a pints and got 6 stitches.

3. When I was younger, I ran into a counter. The corner of the counter. 9 stictches.

4. My brother dropped his katana on his arm. Not me, but that was 5 stitches.

Sure the list is longer but I'm not gonna flood the thread anymore... PM me for entire list lol.

I've broken my wristonce..and then sprained it a few months later.

Uhh, I fell on the school stairs backwards as it was wet and I hit my back extremely hard, couldn't get up so i was just laying on the school stairs (heavy traffic) for about 5 minutes until I could get up :p

My little brother (6 at the time) rode his bike in to mine (I was going 15 he was 20-25 mph, maybe) going don a steep hill... He hit my derailer guard (thank god for the mountain bike innovation), and flipped off, literly, and slid about 10 feet down the side of the steep hill. Had about a dozen stiched in his chin. What made it worse was I had to pull him up, beauce My mom didn't want to climb down the hill. Fourtinatly, I skinned my knee a week earlier, and had a few dozen band-aids handy to help stop the bleeding.

And then, about 2 months ago, I cleanly sliced the tipp of my left middle finger off, including some of the nail, with a brand new x-acto knif in School. My mom came, and she was asking me weather I really needed to go to the hospitable, or wether she should just put a band-aid on it, and throw the tip away. I forced her to take me to the hospitable, and I got 9 stiches, 3 going through the fingernail.

I have also found that the best way to get in and out of the Er quickly is have a big injury.

Back
Top Bottom