Jay-z

Dude Memphis bleek smoking that laalallalaal beenie smoking that allalalala...Ive heard it all, u dont got shit on me ahaha

Anyone into Rick Ross, hes alright, his album comes out on the 8th, should be good..

Dev0115 said:
Well, he's coming back...Rumors are that he will drop yet another album...What do you guys think, I really cant wait untill he comes out with yet another hit...But do you tihnk maybe he's pushing his luck, and the should just go out ontop, or maybe produce yet another "Black Album"...Anyone here into rap or what not?

Jay-Z is an asswipe.

And you say this because...maybe you should explain, when making that type of post..ehh u have ur opinion..

Meh his return will be cool i guess i dont liek rap at all but i liked it when he did music with linkin park

Dev0115 said:
And you say this because...maybe you should explain, when making that type of post..ehh u have ur opinion..

One major thing I don't like him is a total disrespect for girls. Girls are not "bitches"

DJ-CHRIS said:
One major thing I don't like him is a total disrespect for girls. Girls are not "bitches"

Umm not to be rude, but thats how all of rap is, not just him :rolleyes: Everyone from DMX to Jarule do it...

DJ-CHRIS said:

Eminem
DMX
Busta Rhymes (he even has a song called 'I Love My Bitch'
Ja Rule
I think Twista
Ying Yang Twins
Fat Joe
Ludacris
Lil Wyte

Mainly Dirty South Rap. However West and East side do it too.

Every major name in rap and even ever name in rap for that matter has refered to a Women as a Bitch.

Its the World of rap..

Back
Top Bottom