Move TEchnical above Web Hosting

Half Evil

Golden Master
I never go there, and I know alot of other people dont either.

Maybe it would be used more [technical] if it were easier to see. In the webhosting spot. I know id go there alot more. I have no idea why I dont like to scroll down, its just a pain in the ass.

Whos with me.

Yeah good idea, and instead of having a section for instant messengers, just turn it into a photshop/ 3d rendering place?? That section sucks, its never used, well once in a while, but when people have problems, they go into the general section not the instant messagener place..eh

Id rather that Daivid implemented that section for media an everything first!! (I still really really want to see that done...)

but I think it'd be nice to have web hosting with shared and dedicated in the same forum, (since most advertisers seem to post there adverts in both anyway!)...

and I do visit that section cause it's where the web programming section is!

Don't move it down! Moving it to the bottom of the stack makes the web programming section isolated, and lonely.

And then noone will ever visit it!!!

ArrizX said:
I never go there, and I know alot of other people dont either.

Maybe it would be used more [technical] if it were easier to see. In the webhosting spot. I know id go there alot more. I have no idea why I dont like to scroll down, its just a pain in the ass.

Whos with me.
YES!!!! b/c this is a computer forums, not a webhosting forum!

root said:
Id rather that Daivid implemented that section for media an everything first!! (I still really really want to see that done...)

but I think it'd be nice to have web hosting with shared and dedicated in the same forum, (since most advertisers seem to post there adverts in both anyway!)...

We both know that will probably never happen...

Yeah, just look at the thread we had gooing, died out like usual...Even with the name of almost 30+ members, he still didnt comment on it..

root said:

Yeah, I think shared and dedicated should be in the same forum as 'web hosting' or something too....

Dev0115 said:
Yeah, just look at the thread we had gooing, died out like usual...Even with the name of almost 30+ members, he still didnt comment on it..

Its being talked about in the staff lounge agian

Back
Top Bottom