Controverisal Topic

if bush gets relected, then one way or another, something bad is gonna happen, like if a bomb were to be ignited in a briefcase, or some hippie shoots him, or even a mom who has a dead son from the war gets something organized to get him outta parliament. Lets just say this...Like father, not like son....

if bush gets relected, then one way or another, something bad is gonna happen, like if a bomb were to be ignited in a briefcase, or some hippie shoots him, or even a mom who has a dead son from the war gets something organized to get him outta parliament. Lets just say this...Like father, not like son....

Bush can't get relected ever since FDR (lasted 4 terms!) well 3.5 he died of natural causes half way through his 4th term congress passed a amdendement stating that no president shall serve more then 2 terms or 10 years.

If a president dies half way though his term the VP takes over for 2 ore years then if relected can serve those 4 years, after that term he can go on for one more term in the end making his rein last 10 years. I believe this has only happened once in the 70s.

You know what nik, you like to think you think of yourself as controversial, you like to think of yourself as intelligent, but in reality, you don't prove nothing, I for one I am bored of your so called arguments, you research so called arguments but when in reality you live in Germany, and you like to use that as a pro and a con, when it suits you.

In numerous occasions you have used both sides of the coin to try and prove an argument, in every argument you have also tried to exalt yourself, if you truly believe that you are better then everyone else then that is fair play to yourself, but you are young, you have your goals and your aspirations, like every one else on here.

In regards to the topic, no one is going to know the truth, we all have our opinions, about the reasons for the so called esteemed president of america declaring war on the muslim countries of the middle east, first its Iraq, then Iran, now we watch as both the 'leaders' of our countries support Israel in its barbaric acts of war against other countries.

Wether 911 was a real disaster, it doesn't take away from the fact that many innocent lives were taken, innocent and not part of the war, whether it was a reason to declare war or not, it has now been used as an excuse, and I wish that my primeminister had enought guts to say enough is enough but that is not going to happen until the next elections.

When it comes to it, there is always going to be the conspiracy theories, such is the nature of the USA, you exult the author of the paper, but there is enough counter arguments which disprove what he has argued against.

It is important to remember the loss of lives at 911 and also the bombings in the UK, in everything we do, we provide another reason for the fundamentalists, the extremes to hate the west. I am not saying that is right, but it is the fact, what is the real reason we decide to wage war, don't tell me its persecution, because thats been happening in africa for countless number of years, its all about money, only money.

Property loss and life loss is equivelant if not greater to pearl harbor, and we honor pearl harbor once a year. we also honor 9/11 once a year

GlasseyeUK said:
You know what nik, you like to think you think of yourself as controversial, you like to think of yourself as intelligent, but in reality, you don't prove nothing, I for one I am bored of your so called arguments, you research so called arguments but when in reality you live in Germany, and you like to use that as a pro and a con, when it suits you.

In numerous occasions you have used both sides of the coin to try and prove an argument, in every argument you have also tried to exalt yourself, if you truly believe that you are better then everyone else then that is fair play to yourself, but you are young, you have your goals and your aspirations, like every one else on here.

In regards to the topic, no one is going to know the truth, we all have our opinions, about the reasons for the so called esteemed president of america declaring war on the muslim countries of the middle east, first its Iraq, then Iran, now we watch as both the 'leaders' of our countries support Israel in its barbaric acts of war against other countries.

Wether 911 was a real disaster, it doesn't take away from the fact that many innocent lives were taken, innocent and not part of the war, whether it was a reason to declare war or not, it has now been used as an excuse, and I wish that my primeminister had enought guts to say enough is enough but that is not going to happen until the next elections.

When it comes to it, there is always going to be the conspiracy theories, such is the nature of the USA, you exult the author of the paper, but there is enough counter arguments which disprove what he has argued against.

It is important to remember the loss of lives at 911 and also the bombings in the UK, in everything we do, we provide another reason for the fundamentalists, the extremes to hate the west. I am not saying that is right, but it is the fact, what is the real reason we decide to wage war, don't tell me its persecution, because thats been happening in africa for countless number of years, its all about money, only money.

i agree totally

Nik00117 said:
IN due time Sept 11 will just be another day. I mean how many of us worry or even think about Dec 7 as a special day? I figure in 10 or so years Sept 11 won't be as big of an issue as it is today.

You know who'll be reminded of this day? The people who where affected by this tragedy. The child who'll never be able to see his/her dad ever again, because he was killed on September 11, along with hundreds of other people. :rolleyes: :mad:

Bädgêr™ said:
You know who'll be reminded of this day? The people who where affected by this tragedy. The child who'll never be able to see his/her dad ever again, because he was killed on September 11, along with hundreds of other people. :rolleyes: :mad:
Also, we in England won't ever forget June 7th, when over 50 people were killed & scores badly maimed & otherwise injured, a close relation of mine was on the bus behind the one that was blown up, he escaped the blast, but still has nightmares, bloody hell, what's up with that stupid sod???

one question have you taken it into mind there was gas lines in the twin towers about 6inch to a foot in diameter?

Back
Top Bottom