Grin and bear it

It should be made so rep can only be given by people with over 1k posts. So you don't get people signing up just to give bad rep.

ArrizX said:
Thats too extreme.

Agreed...

100 Seems fair enough though.

I mean, someone gave me a neg rep in the GTO thread... But I don't care.

Helping people and voicing your opinion is more important than post or rep count. At least, in my opinion.

Toby said:
Agreed...

100 Seems fair enough though.

I mean, someone gave me a neg rep in the GTO thread... But I don't care.

Helping people and voicing your opinion is more important than post or rep count. At least, in my opinion.

Same here, I think someone on cf made a random user name, and is going around giving bad rep...But ehh who cares..

joxley1990 said:
The levels should be locked at how they are, and the rep should be rid of. Or, just let mods + admins hand out rep..that's a good idea.
as I said before...

has anyone seen expertsexchange.com

it's probably the most comprehensive computer help website on the internet and they have a great rep system.

only one rep point can be given out per thread (accepted answer) that rep point can be given out by the person who started the thread, or in the event that the thread starter disappears the rep can be awarded by the admin.

assuming two people give a correct answer or each person contributes to an answer the rep points can be split and each person awarded a rep point...

I'm more than all for that kind of system to be put into effect here, so positive and negative rep points would be awarded by either the mods or the admin at the request of the thread starters to the person who actually helped them...

social chit chat is fun, but it doesn't deserve reputation points on a computer forum!

root said:
as I said before...

has anyone seen expertsexchange.com

it's probably the most comprehensive computer help website on the internet and they have a great rep system.

only one rep point can be given out per thread (accepted answer) that rep point can be given out by the person who started the thread, or in the event that the thread starter disappears the rep can be awarded by the admin.

assuming two people give a correct answer or each person contributes to an answer the rep points can be split and each person awarded a rep point...

I'm more than all for that kind of system to be put into effect here, so positive and negative rep points would be awarded by either the mods or the admin at the request of the thread starters to the person who actually helped them...

social chit chat is fun, but it doesn't deserve reputation points on a computer forum!

Haha, I can't help but laugh at the URL. :p It just naturally comes out as...well, you know. :p

natej315 said:
This thread was totally created because I was complainning lol Sorry guys Your right Arrizx I shall no longer make any new posts about negative rep
Don't worry about it, There are a few more things we can try to resolve it so we will give them a try.

Back
Top Bottom