AG Neovo

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
Are those AV Neovo F-417 {17"} monitors any good? :confused:

I bought one... waiting for it, I can return it if they are no good.

TBH, I have never heard of them, it will come with a warranty anyway. How much did it cost you, and is it DVI or VGA, or both?

Yuck! I would cancel that order, 16ms, no DVI, only 450:1 screen ratio, and finally when I googled it the first thing that came up was CLEARANCE item. Ouch Ask lots of questions before ordering a high dollar item like an LCD monitor.

Clearance... bad words when your looking for performance

edit: actually looked it up on newegg... if its the 4ms one it had good reviews 11/11 5 stars its about $160USD which is what about £80- £90ish

Bob94571 said:
Clearance... bad words when your looking for performance

edit: actually looked it up on newegg... if its the 4ms one it had good reviews 11/11 5 stars its about $160USD which is what about £80- £90ish

I am also going to agree with you if it is the 4ms one then you are good to go, but I typed in the model on google and found clearance and 16ms with lack of DVI :(

I stand corrected it is indeed 4ms, but still lacks DVI which is a negitive. Here is the link

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824163115

The one you ordered has the 4ms response time, and looks decent. I think you are okay with it.

Yeah, there were some excellent reviews on some webpages, and other webpages gave it terrible reviews; so I don't know what to expect...

Back
Top Bottom