...STILL want Vista?? ...hmm, take a look.

Jordan Pardy said:
I agree, Nate... and I also agree with the "Windows XP Style" theme being ... blah.

I downloaded Royale from SoftPedia.com lol... :D
I got royal as well, MCE skin. good stuff.

The Royale MCE is cool but it would be even cooler in silver and green.

On topic - Windows on its own is Actually very stable its all down to dodgy 3rd party Aps mainly, oh and all the cr*p that MS likes to add to it.

royal is nice, but i got bored of it for some reason. i'm not sure. now i'm back to the basic blue and green. i forget what it's called....luna?

well i personally am going 2 upgrade 2 vista. yea i kno that it looks like it's just eyecandied XP, but alot of the new things for vista are "under the hood" it will have bugs, but it will also have more security and performance. i have researched it alot because i did a project or 2 on it at school so i've seen that there are alot of benifits. it may not seem like it now,(because there are only beta's out) but i definatly think it will be worth it

by the time it comes out, hopefully they will have fixed most of the bugs, but by vthen, it will have been upgraded so much, that it is worth getting it, ill just ask a friend to give me a copy of the cd...lol

yeah, i'm definitely going to wait. it's not about the pc requirements so much, I just want it to be rock solid by the time i decide to install it.

ya, so when u buy a new comp, and buy vista, and it has a virus and screws it all up, so you gotta buy another comp, lol

Peter Lachowicz said:
ya, so when u buy a new comp, and buy vista, and it has a virus and screws it all up, so you gotta buy another comp, lol
:p vista is not going 2 come with virus's....:p

virus are often times aquired by the user being stupid, not the OS. besides all you would have 2 do is delete the virus or if it's bad enough format the hardrive, not buy a new comp :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom