Itunes Podcast.

G35x

Golden Master
I've never really used the podcast thing in itunes, but everyone here seems to think of it as something good..I usually just use the radio once in a while, didnt like intunes much, untill a few days ago...Anyhow, I was doing this tutuorial on website for photshop, dont remember where, but at the bottom it said, "This is a video from photoshop tv, a podcast on itunes...So has anyone ever used it? I was just wondering are there any good podcasts for like a photoshop show, and these types of things are free right? The only ones you have to pay for, are the actual tv shows correct? Thanks guys!

Mind explaining lol, when I got podcast, and hit yes to go to the directory, everythin is a show, and you have to pay like 1.99 or something...am I going to the wrong place?

um.... in iTunes, just go to music store, then on the left, click on podcasts. then just search for what u want. thats wat i do, and everything is free

when you find the podcast you want you click on subscribe, which is where the "buy" button usually is. it doesn't cost anything and it automatically updates itself when the podcast is updated.

Yeah, I figured it out, anyone have a favorite photoshop show?

Im trying to watch, but it wont let me, nothing happens...Ive watched other shows, but this wont...Do I have to pay or something? Also g9 I know your into photoshop, you know where I can get some tuts and templates for like wedding albumsd and stuff?

Do you have Quicktime 7? That's probably it... other podcasts can be made in older versions, but Photoshop TV is professional, they'll probably have the latest.

Yes, pixel2life.com provides some great tutorials... on template making, however I highly recommend getting a book by Collin Smith... it's Photoshop Dreamweaver Integration. That's what got me started on web design.

Yeah, but Im trying to do photogrpahy...Well not photogrpahy, editing...Hey you have aim?

Also, yeah I have the latest version of Itunes, so it has to be up to date..

Back
Top Bottom