[SELLING]Wardobe For of Stuff

Hey dude..

I just looked, and I remembered that I bought something.. (airsoft gun) so I only have like 12 dollars, lol..

Well tomorrow I get paied, and I will know where im at with my stereo so maybe I can pull some out of the bank to pay ya

How much for the mobo and cpu? I got a 2800+ and gigabyte can we trade alittle + i'll givbe you cash

Make me an Offer an yeah ill trade.

Just that the 3200, A8n, and Crucial Memory are on Ebay Do u wan tthe item NO.??

I prolly should have listed them individually - lol

Arc said:
I work in pounds mate being from good 'ole England and all but to be fair i dont want it if you willing to live with it what ever you offer is good for me. Just checking you know what i mean by risers dont you??
Good god, boyo, you'll have the local Welsh boot boys putting your lights out, Wales isn't England!!! I live in the real England.

Well i suppose but im only here for Uni and i know but its just easier to say england cos everyone knows where that is. plus i also think that there is a state or something in new zealand called wales i prolly wrong tho.

Added:
WIFI Adapters

3Com Office Connect Wireless 108Mbps 11g XJAXK PC Card 3CRXJK10075

Brookfield said:
I live in the real England.

But you live in the Isle Of Wight lol! I live in real England, along with GlasseyeUK.

How much for the TV tuner? I would give you £15, and give you £30 for the RAM.

joxley1990 said:
But you live in the Isle Of Wight lol! I live in real England, along with GlasseyeUK.
I was born in Pompey, & was one of the infamous Pompey Boot Boys once, hard to imagine I know!, but the south is where it's at guys! :D

The TV Tuner is Ebay item no. 180013315190, and the RAM i was looking for a bit More for Both of the DDR400 or did u mean just one DIMM. An im sorry all for my Wales remark i know England and wales are seperate countries.

Back
Top Bottom