Grin and bear it

Half Evil

Golden Master
For real, this rep is out of hand. You guys wanted it, and now you guys have it. David is probably sick of taking care of all your guys rep.

We should have anticipated that it would be used out of bounds like it is now, however, we didnt, so we need to deal with that. We shouldnt make David take care of something that doesnt matter in the first place.

Rep is a nice little feature, it doesnt mean anything - how could it? With people getting reps for having a niec computer, making a joke, or funny post (what its usually being used for) and then the occassional point when you do help someone.

As of now, there are some people going around giving neg reps to everyone, [like i said we should have anticipated it!]. But then there is the flip side to the positive rep (root said this) where you disagree when you are given a neg rep.

But the rep (as X1337) said does not help you sell items in the for sale forum. Its the way you act, speak, and present yourself. Rep doesnt do anyone any good. Like I said its ONLY a little green bar, what does it represent? Mine personally represents a cool dog, a nice picture, being a nice guy, making a job (a neg rep for no reason [2] and a neg rep for editing someones thread (from wombat, [your not here you prick!]. See, my rep is really random, and doesnt mean anyone. Im always on, so I have the highest rank possible at 70 rep points.

So what I say is deal with what we have ourselfs and stop bitching in more threads created. However if you feel something is REALLY undeserved contact david via Pm as he said in a thread.

My .02. And personally, I dont remember if I said this or not, but I dont care about rep. Its cool, but useless.

I don't care about rep either but it's a nice thing to have when people use it right. I'm also tired of people bs'n about stuff all the time too (no offence to those that are bsers). It's kind of emberresing when people visit the forum seeing hate threads and complain threads. (no offence again) I just think we needa calm down a bit.

This thread was totally created because I was complainning lol Sorry guys Your right Arrizx I shall no longer make any new posts about negative rep

No need to apologize, just remember to not let the reputation system cloud your judgement. ;)

The levels should be locked at how they are, and the rep should be rid of. Or, just let mods + admins hand out rep..that's a good idea.

joxley1990 said:
The levels should be locked at how they are, and the rep should be rid of. Or, just let mods + admins hand out rep..that's a good idea.

Or at least a miniumum post amout to do rep. Like 100 or something.

Back
Top Bottom