Photoshop Tutorial Sites

that doesn't matter. you need to drop the opacity to 0. after you change something on the Blending Options and click okay it changes to say Blending Options: Custom. because this is you first time opening the blending options its going to remain at default.

so just do what the instructions are.

K, I pulled the fill opacity to zero but mine doesn't look like his. I think I followed the instructions 100%.

Here's how mine looks.

Maybe it's because of my background?

h/o let me try it

EDIT:
it worked for me. umm the best thing i can tell you is to try and do it again. because there are so many things that you could of done wrong. =/

Ronco Rox said:
h/o let me try it

EDIT:
it worked for me. umm the best thing i can tell you is to try and do it again. because there are so many things that you could of done wrong. =/

Could you post a a screen shot?

I think I followed the instructions. I do kind of get the glassy look but mine is really clouded so it's almost blackish.

I fooled around with the opacity and it looks a bit better - more like glass.

Kind of like yours?

PCNoob said:
Could you post a a screen shot?

I think I followed the instructions. I do kind of get the glassy look but mine is really clouded so it's almost blackish.

lol now i have to do it again, i didnt save it. but yeah sure

EDIT:
Untitled-1.jpg

it doesnt really look like the pic because i don't have that font.

I too started doing some stuff in photoshop...Im some what a noob I guess, did this yesterday, if your intrested, ill go and find the tut for you..

bmwm3alex19tl7.jpg

and then did this

dii1.jpg

huh thats really cool Dev, im more into the whole abstract thing though.
nowhere.jpg

this pic was easy to make but hard to come up with.
those two blobs in the corner of the pic is the sun and moon rising and setting. and that thing in the middle is actually a guy on his his knees where i did a color burn on him to make him look weird.

Neat, man I wish we got that section, ohh well we can make all the threads we want ahah..

Back
Top Bottom