spyware or what?

I mean if you don't buy windows these days then no more updates, no more SP2 for you and no more anything, everything microsoft requires a valadation these days it's the worst, do yourself a favor and just pick up a new copy with sp2 on it and your fine. Or just go to start and click run, type in services.msc a new window will pop up, search for what is called messenger. If you are getting the popup that means the service will say it is started, all you have to do is right click the messenger program and press stop. You are good to go, this isn't a virus, this isn't spyware, this doesen't need any hardcore scanners or software. :)

Actually, there are ways to get SP2 and get updates, but you didn't hear that from me.

I'm perfectly fine paying for windows XP :) I got the OEM version of Home with SP2 for only like 89 bucks from newegg which isn't too bad. Media Center was 20 bucks more but I hate that one, it's really unstable in my experience.

Killer95max said:
I got a better idea, go and buy yourself a legal copy of windows xp with sp2 on it and you wont have that problem, if that popup was comming up that means the windows xp doesent have sp2, that activation key on the bottom of your screen too tells me this is a stolen copy that you cant activate, seeing as you were looking for a crack on another thread I am going to assume you are too cheap to buy a copy of XP, so do yourself a favor and get a legal copy. People like you annoy me!

...Yesterday was the first time i started up my comp and installed windows...which came off my alienware...and i didnt steal or dl it... it came with my area 51. i just have been to lazy to put in the code.. that is ON MY ALIENWARE.

HAHAHAHA. I was originally gunna say "pwnt", but I just realized that Windows XP is supposed to be one PC per lisence...

Anyways, do you have AIM or MSN so I can contact you?

Kuberr said:
HAHAHAHA. I was originally gunna say "pwnt", but I just realized that Windows XP is supposed to be one PC per lisence...

Anyways, do you have AIM or MSN so I can contact you?

I try not to get "pwnt" I am the one pwning people. :D I am the CF thug dogg. Serioulsy though pick yourself up a real copy of windows xp man jesus its $79 these days!

Back
Top Bottom