help me please with my 7950 gforce

hope ur right lol :p i seem to have a habit of choosing either faulty pc parts!! thanx again, wonder if its the ASROCK mobo...

That's a good point...it could very well be your motherboard. However, RMA it first.

No, but the mobo could be a big factor in performance, although it shouldn't be THAT big.

an interesting thing i tried was to tell it to use single GPU rendering which in effect, disables one gpu doesnt it? the score of aquamark only dropped from 94k to 87k now surely if they were both working wouldnt it have halved approx? or am i being stupid :p and bob i tried the 91.33's a while back and they seemed to slow it down. and as u said, ive had no stability probs what so ever with the mobo even ocd as i have it now, and in benchmark programs it tends to come high up if not at the top of the results, so im not too sure if it would be hindering performance and like it was said, would it hinder if THAT much? id jhave thought a max of a few thousand points etc not the kind of deficit im seeing. and i really dont want to take it back lol ill be stuck with my 6100 onboard :p and a big dent in my wallet from the postage :( lol even if i get it back thats always a pain tryin to 'remind' them to pay lol

no im careful with all that sort of stuff. nothing is running , ive also tried it when im running with my normal windows startup programs enabled etc and incur a small impact but nothing much.

Back
Top Bottom