Your favorite microwavable junk and KD: Half or full? 2in1 poll!

Oh man the best microwavable food by far is hot pockets. The ones that have turkey, ham and cheese are the best. I'm still trying to figure out what KD is...

Ramen noodles. Put the whole "brick" of noodles in a bowl, pour lukewarm water so that you'll have about an inch to the brim and pour the MSG if you want, microwave it for several minutes. Stir it around to get the noodles loose. :) Or you can just use a stove and make it the way it's supposed to be made. :p

Hot Pockets is good, I haven't had one in so long...

Ramen noodles. Put the whole "brick" of noodles in a bowl, pour lukewarm water so that you'll have about an inch to the brim and pour the MSG if you want, microwave it for several minutes. Stir it around to get the noodles loose. Or you can just use a stove and make it the way it's supposed to be made.

Great idea :)

The Amish Kid said:
Oh man the best microwavable food by far is hot pockets. The ones that have turkey, ham and cheese are the best. I'm still trying to figure out what KD is...
KD is Kraft Dinner

I lived on KD in college. But i cook some stuff in the microwave, like pizza and stuff, it turns out real good.

Back
Top Bottom