spyware or what?

Alienownage said:
........ its called alexa or some thing ...
pmsl, the Alexa Trojan was the one Microsoft included in XP, it reports via Windows Messenger. The best thing to do is go to the site www.dougknox.com d/load the "remove Windows Messenger" fix then use MSN Messenger. (Doug is a Microsoft MVP)

Please Note: disabling Windows Messenger via Add/ Remove Windows Components in the Control Panel does not disable Alexa, you need to run Dougs script to totally remove Windows Messenger. Spybot S&D or Adaware SE will deal with Alexa

I got a better idea, go and buy yourself a legal copy of windows xp with sp2 on it and you wont have that problem, if that popup was comming up that means the windows xp doesent have sp2, that activation key on the bottom of your screen too tells me this is a stolen copy that you cant activate, seeing as you were looking for a crack on another thread I am going to assume you are too cheap to buy a copy of XP, so do yourself a favor and get a legal copy. People like you annoy me!

You have AIM or MSN?

Anyways...if it's a trojan, you'll most likely have to boot in safe mode to remove it, and even then, the chance of SB removing it will be unlikely because it won't delte all the files. This will allow the trojan to respawn with a hidden file and cause trouble all over again.

Killer95max said:
I got a better idea, go and buy yourself a legal copy of windows xp with sp2 on it and you wont have that problem, if that popup was comming up that means the windows xp doesent have sp2, that activation key on the bottom of your screen too tells me this is a stolen copy that you cant activate, seeing as you were looking for a crack on another thread I am going to assume you are too cheap to buy a copy of XP, so do yourself a favor and get a legal copy. People like you annoy me!

LOL!!!! who pays for windows!!!

also try "a squared" scanner, really good free scanner tha picks up tons of stuff

Just get a new windows. You can pick sp2 home for about £50. I don't know how much in dollars. But not expensive. Good luck with it mate.

Back
Top Bottom