The ads, I dont like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the free voyer and swingers link down at the bottom.

Anyways, no more rep wars.

And I have to say, college girls are better then... high school girls
ashamed0006.gif

And dont report this thread because you got neg rep. Just junkes up my email as it does all the other mods and David's.

lmao. If it isn't one thing it's another Jesus, can't everyone just get along and talk about computers?

That's hot. :p I'm missing out...ZoneAlarm blocks it out, because it's classified as a "bad advertisement."

Not because of the sexual content, but because it's malicious adware. Or so it says.

If you have banner blocking, that also means its filters out all the images with img tags, right?

Thats what happens with me..

I just use Opera, right-click for Block Content and click on the ad, and it blocks all ads from that server...I thought there were supposed to be Google ads, not those annoying Burstnet ads...

yea and i'm starting 2 get full size pop-ups just today :mad: they have sound and almost got me in trouble. this is unnaceptable in my eyes. you gotta do something david

EDIT: now i am getting 2 pop-ups at once! :mad:-er

Sometimes I wonder where all the popups are, I don't get any with popup blocker disabled... maybe I'm just lucky, I don't know...

X1337 said:
wtf is your problem... I didnt send that to you.. fagget ;) Just becuase I said "was that you doesnt mean it was you.." I was asking if it was you. I didnt say it was you
Unless someone else is putting your name on their rep.
ehh.jpg

I dont really care because it was neutral but dont just send it to people for no reason.

The Amish Kid said:
Unless someone else is putting your name on their rep.
ehh.jpg

I dont really care because it was neutral but dont just send it to people for no reason.
it wasn't him, it was some1 with no rep at all yet, or else it would have been eather pos or neg

GHOST BUSTERS *da da daaa da da da* If theres somthing Weird, in the neighborhuuud, Who ya gonna call? "GHOST BUSTERS" Naaah na naa na nahh na nanana!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom