Cases. What ones do you all have? I need help :)

amanat69

In Runtime
I'm also going to buy a new case guys. I don't really have a budget, but I want something that is good value for money. Good cooling, sturdy, with lots of space. I am a gamer. Can I have your recommendations? What cases do you have? How well have they served you? Cheers guys :)

I think when deciding ona new computer case you first either decide will my motherboard fit in thise? Does this have room for new fans if i want to add more? Do i like the design? is this realy what I want?

I am not exaclty sure if this is right im sorry if it is not

Well my mobo will fit as a standard ATX so no probs about fitting. And most cases fit most mobo's so that's not a huge issue. So any recommendations for good cases?

well are you looking for a flashy case with leds and what not or just a standard case

Edit: If youre looking for a plain case this is the one im building my new comp around
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16811119068

120 mm rear fan
80mm front fan
side air duct (im prolly gunna put another fan there though)
tooless drive bays
tooless expansion slots (i believe you can use screws too if you dont feel comfortable with tooless)
the front panel has a mesh filter little thingy goin on
theres no sharp edges
real sturdy

I dont care about leds and stuff. Just one that will last long, strong, sturdy, very good cooling, and space to expand. I'm not to bothered about looks. I'm a gamer and I care about my graphics card and cpu staying cool :). Any suggestions?

look up i edited

and i got a nice high quality PSU with a 135mm fan on there as well...

should have great airflow (havent got it together yet but has a real good feel to it)

Back
Top Bottom