Proxies!

*cough*google*cough*

Na, im sure you knew someone was going to put that but with the info i know, you go to the tools in your browser lol yeah i know alot dont i -.-.

But so this is'nt a totally useless post, im not too sure what can and cannot be said but i guess we will see.

you don't,!! we don't know why you want to know this but even if we did we're not permitted to tell you

Are you asking about the browser/client side, or the server side? What's the need? Do you have a dedicated proxy server? The basic funcitons of a proxy are to restrict access to certain Web sties, and also keeping a cache on the server, so the next time you go to your favorite Web site, the server simply downloads the news images, instead of the whole page, therefore making browsing times seem faster. If you don't have a proxy server, then there is really no need to worry about it. Remember, to learn all you want, Google It! That's what most of us do....:)

To configure internet explorer to use a proxy server, you go into the connection settings of internet options and set it accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom