Newbie!

Godd damn Nate, you complain with neg rep everyday, wtf get over it dude...Its only rep, ps I know it was you..(GTO)

Dev0115 said:
Godd damn Nate, you complain with neg rep everyday, wtf get over it dude...Its only rep, ps I know it was you..(GTO)
dude wtf man, lets see you get like neg reps all the time. mr. really big green bar Whould you like it if everyone gives you all neg reps and that big bar becomes like nothing.... Somthing has to be done about it, we cant just let people give us or anyone neg reps just becuase he thinks he is a noob. He has a right to get this fixed

I do get negative reps for no reason, and NO I dont like it, but I dont make post about it...Im just saying, Ive seen nate complain more then everyone about how he gets negative rep...He needs to take it to PM, not like we can do anything about it...Davids the only one who is gona fix it...so pm away

And yeah, I do get negative rep, even from this thread! But dont find it worth complaning about :D

untitledar2.jpg

Dev0115 said:
I do get negative reps for no reason, and NO I dont like it, but I dont make post about it...Im just saying, Ive seen nate complain more then everyone about how he gets negative rep...He needs to take it to PM, not like we can do anything about it...Davids the only one who is gona fix it...so pm away
yea your right about that.. nate dont post in a thread where its about somthing else.. Make a thread or PM admin

natej315 said:
Lol my bad but I did say welcome to him earlier i shall remove the post!

LOL u read my username? female :cool:

Oh and thanks for the sarcastic "glad you stayed for so long" :rolleyes:

Welcome du...errr..
Jaine said:
LOL u read my username? female :cool:

Oh and thanks for the sarcastic "glad you stayed for so long" :rolleyes:
Welcome...dudette?!

Whatver...Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom