What happened to the World Fair?

PerfectSK

Daemon Poster
Hey, I'm just curious. I've always been reading about the St. Louis World Fair back in the late 60's and earlier times, where people would bring some of their greatest inventions and show them off to the world. What happened? We should start our own World Fair!!

hmm, i don't what happened to it. they built that huge fair ground in Queens i believe. i always see it when i go into New York City. its creepy because its like abandoned but having a worlds fair again would be really cool.

Ronco Rox said:
hmm, i don't what happened to it. they built that huge fair ground in Queens i believe. i always see it when i go into New York City. its creepy because its like abandoned but having a worlds fair again would be really cool.
yeah it's in queens, ever see men in black lol when there talking about the spaceships on the stands Will Smith: "O so that's why they host the worlds fair in queens"

Heh, Men In Black was a pretty good one. :) The Cricket was the OWNAGE. :D The only thing I didn't like was the chrome all over the guns...it's just not my thing.

Back
Top Bottom