New avatars uploaded.

Dev0115 said:
The logo/av, looks a bit blurry, but cool non the less...Anyhow, I dont think we should stop complaning, as we do keep this place alive..Without us, this place wouldnt be as good as it is...We should have to beg for new things, when really we're the ones keeping the place alive...Without us, the members, there would be no CF...Also, almost every other forum has custom sigs, if we dont have custom sigs, we should atleast get a whole bunch uploaded, and not have to beg for them...Anyhow, and no offense to you David, I know how much work and effort you put into CF...Enough said...
David already said many times that he doesn't want custom signatures because it makes the place not 'neat'...

But I do agree on a jumbo pack of avatars in the gallery.

Yeah he does, but one or two other people also using it dont matter. I just don't like using one that like every other person is using.

yea voodoo child also go banned, he IM-ed me but he doesn't kno y, can one of you mods, mark thorpe inparticular, explain?

about the avi's i've always used the penguin ever since i came here, and almost no1 uses it, so i love it! :D he's so cool just sitting there...plus it's easier 2 find my posts, i just look for the sitting penguin! :D

EDIT: A.K.A Tux :p

Jordan Pardy said:
Wow, seems that almost every new member is just a banned member from the past...
These that Mark shows here are all the same person, first he was Steven 12, & he pestered me to put him forward for mod, in the end, I did, & he got it, but he made a hash of the job, & got broken to Guru, then messed that up, & was PB'd, now he keeps coming back with different usernames, & sharp-eyed Mark & another mod, keeps PBing him.

Yeah, I know they are the same person, but I was just saying when you think you have a new member joined, its just a person from the past... :(

Back
Top Bottom