New Car!!

I would get the honda, or the tC...The tC looks nice, even without mods..

Kage said:
Ah yeah...I sometimes watch Deal on Wheels and I've heard of that happening...
Forgot you are English too, I like Top Gear, with Jeremy Clarkson, did you see when he converted that Merc into a log cabin I think, wasn't it?, with a real log fire, concrete floor, & armchairs?, he's outrageous,...wonder what our American members would think of him??

I saw that that episode...How come it doesnt come on the discovery channel anymore? They show to many expensive cars though, they should show some consumer cars once in a while..Whats wrong with showiing a infiniti or lexus u know..But they tend to shows mclarens and lambos all day long..

Dev0115 said:
I saw that that episode...How come it doesnt come on the discovery channel anymore? They show to many expensive cars though, they should show some consumer cars once in a while..Whats wrong with showiing a infiniti or lexus u know..But they tend to shows mclarens and lambos all day long..
Clarkson has the say on what cars are shown, ie, only the one's he likes!!, I like the celebrities, driving the inexpensive car, & then there's "The Stig", nobody knows who he is, & I liked it when they drove cars at a concrete block, he asked the people there what cars they had, one had the same as me, an Audi A4, & that got a crash rating of 4, 5 was the highest, I was chuffed about that, where abouts do you live?, I'm on the Isle of Wight, PM me, if you'd rather.

Maurice.

Im in the USA, it came on before, but havent seen it on for some time...And yes, they do show some nice cars, the best episdoe was with the buggati veyron..

I like the Tc more the Celica is to agressive the style looks like the car is blazin fast but its not

A car, made by scion...Just google it, and you'll see the picture..Then again Nexus posted it on page 6..so just look there..

Back
Top Bottom