Guild Wars???

hascet

Fully Optimized
I'm not sure how many of you play Guild Wars, but I am sure that some of you do, so if theres enough interest, I was wondering if you guys would want to start up a Computer Forums Guild??? If you play Guild Wars and want to be in the guild post here and is this takes off then I can ask to make an alliance with my old guild too.

I play Guild Wars alot! NeXuS got me really far when I first started. He ran me from Piken Square to Droks! And ran me through alot of missions.

But, yeah, I play alot I have

W/Mo lvl 20
Mo/W lvl 11
E/Mo lvl 15
N/Me lvl 14

But I am in a good guild.

Nice I have a W/Mo 20 and a Mo/W 20 as well, is yours a 55 monk? mine used to be but I decided to try and make him a Mo/r shiverpeaks runner, but I still have to learn how to use him...

I plan on playing it , looks cool It might be a little while because I need a new computer.

i play it, but i'm in a small guild with a group of friends right now. i only have on role playing character, a level 20 Mo/N, i deleted my other guys lvl 20 W/Mo and lvl 20 E/R. i don't play much anymore, but i still act as protection monk in team arenas every now and then.

yeah it's a pretty fun game, but it got pretty old decently fast, but it was fun while it lasted

R/E 20 , Only Half Evil
W/N 14 , Dark Lord Arrizx
E/Mo 17 , Ecko Net
A/Me 5 , Echo Ecko X
Rt/Still thinking , Geno Xide

Not enough people here for a CF guild. Myself, im not a guild person anyways, nice idea though.

Back
Top Bottom