Pontiac GTO..

joxley1990 said:
Anyone, who knows anything about cars, will of heard of one of these..

Pontiac GTO, was in one of those, what last week..

I got to drive it, rev it up, all that, and it was the best experience, of my life, I plan to buy one when I start driving.
That car next to it, that looks like a British number plate, is it?

Yeah, not a bad car...

Pity you guys got the new "GTO" from us Aussies... :p

GTO
gto7oe.jpg

Monaro
Holden%20VZ%20Monaro%202005%20Yellow%20-%201024x768.jpg

Brookfield said:
That car next to it, that looks like a British number plate, is it?

Yes it was, the guy had several cars, and that picture was taken in his driveway.

joxley1990 said:
Yeah, only up and down his drive, which seemed about 2 miles long..he then drove us to the restaurant we were going to, and he said if you take it short distances, it can mess the engine up, so Ill take you on a good half hour drive...we saw like everyone of our mates, and we were hanging out the windows and everything, as you can tell, i cant stop going on about it, amazing ride. I did some like proper amazing skids, I dont know if you have seen 2F2F, where they are racing with those muscle cars on the blacktop, and one of the muslce cars does a skid out of the dirt..yeah, well I did that, on grass.
thats retarted.....you shouldn't have driven the car when u were drunk....stupid stupid stupid, even if your on a private road u could have crashed and what not....none the less your desision not mine, i'm not ur mommy :p just giving u obvious advice...

Back
Top Bottom