BLue screen of death!!

alex_boothby

In Runtime
I have a computer that, brings up the blue screen of death. So i re-formatted it (although it would only let me do Quick format as it crashed on Full) then installed windows again and got it up and running again.

then after a while it did the same thing. so once again i reformated it blah blah, then it did it AGAIN (blue screen of death)

I am guesing its a time activated virus.

what should i do? flash bios? reformat MBR?

any help apreciated,
thanks AL

i think it must be a virus, as when i go to choose the quick or full format, it always crashes when doing a full, so i have to do a quick then enabling the virus to survive.

well i wolud love to post the error, but the persons comp who it is has already quick formatted it, so it works fine now, BUT only for like a few days. and how can you say the virus is gone as viruses can live i in the MBR!!

i dont rekon its the video card as its on board... it could be the ram but then why would it like work for a month then fail repeditily???! its like a religion to the comp.

right now tried to do a full format, and it got to like 80% and it has said

"setup was unable to format teh partition.
the disk may be damaged. make sure teh the drive is switched on and properly connected. id the disc is a SCSI disc, make sure your SCSI devices are properly terminated. consult your computer manel or SCSI documentation for information.

any ideas??

Back
Top Bottom