Gallery: Graphics Cards

alvino said:
Nope. ATI is completely fabless. That's why AMD aquiring them is an advantage. They get fabrication facilities from AMD to use, not just TSMC fabs.

ok, so then who makes ATI branded cards?

slayer322 said:
ok, so then who makes ATI branded cards?

This is the fourth time or so I've said this. Sapphire Technologies manfactures all of ATI's own branded cards as well as their own line.

MooseMan said:
I baught this cooler for my XFX 6800GS friday, i will take pics once i actually get it

xoxide_1905_2233898.jpg

35-186-001-06.jpg

wat do ya'll think?

It's not bad...I heard some reviews about it and it's decent. I don't like how Arctic Cooling uses cheap black snap-on plastic for the covering...makes it look cheaper than it should. My biggest complain is with the way they designed the fan to blow. What's this with the hot air going INTO the motherboard?! They must've been high when designing this.

That's why I bought the Zalman VF900-Cu instead. Great build quality, quiet and makes the card look gorgeous. :D

alvino said:
It's not bad...I heard some reviews about it and it's decent. I don't like how Arctic Cooling uses cheap black snap-on plastic for the covering...makes it look cheaper than it should. My biggest complain is with the way they designed the fan to blow. What's this with the hot air going INTO the motherboard?! They must've been high when designing this.

That's why I bought the Zalman VF900-Cu instead. Great build quality, quiet and makes the card look gorgeous. :D
yea i just wanted quiet and inexpensive....i wanted the zalman but it was like 40 bucks....this was 20 :D

Yeah, I like how the X1950 uses the Arctic Cooling concept of blowing the air out directly. It should be very quiet.

Oh and yes, the VF900-Cu's base is SO nice. It's literally a mirror.

alvino said:

yea i just wanted quiet and inexpensive....i wanted the zalman but it was like 40 bucks....this was 20 :D

Jordan Pardy, He has onboard so this is hes new video card for free. Ti 4200 with custom cooling and my friends custom thermal past

Back
Top Bottom